For my final post, I decided to do a reflection of sorts.
I have to say, I didn't mind bloggin all that much. I had never really given it a shot up until this term, but it isn't half bad.
Saying what you want to say, and having others comment on it is kind of like being in class, but much less personal. It offers a lot more freedom in what you say and how you express it, and I am rather glad that this was an assinment.
Given, I didn't blog as much as I would have liked to...but I have a terrible memory, so I did the best I could, and I enjoyed it for the most part. I hope that people found insight and intrest in what I wrote.
Although this is a good bye post for this segment of my blog, I don't think I will stop once I am out of this class. I may hop on every once in a while to post something or other.
And when I am in China and Japan next fall I will be blogging again on NCC's blogs, so check me out if you guys are interested. I will be writing on film and television in China and Japan, so it should prove interesting to say the least. This blog defifnately served as good practice :D
Have a great summer guys and I hope to see everyone again in the winter!
Over and Out (because apparently I am on a walkie-talkie in an action/war movie now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the name of your blog, and it was interesting!
ReplyDelete